|Information and and About
|Ring 01443 409270
or Email to check
Once you have
completed and sent
the order form Click
the buttons to pay by
paypal or credit card.
Please note that
unless we receive an
order form and
cleared payment, we
cannot hold a place
on a course or
guarantee a booking
All places are
booked on a
first come first
**Please check availability before sending in a form and paying for a course**
You will need to bring
* Equipment, Tools and ingredients
(A list will be emailed to you when you have booked your course )
* Dish Cloth/Tea Towel/Apron/Baby Wipes
* Your lunch for day workshops
Payment in full is required to secure your place when booking either by using our course paypal button or by cheque, you can also ring and pay by card.
(non-refundable unless the course is cancelled)
**There is a 10% discount for booking multiple workshops at once, or group bookings of 4 or more. This discount is only valid if you pay in full at time of booking.
We have had a number of requests for Gift Certificates to be made available for our Studio Courses, and these are now available.
Click here to order.
The courses are run and taught by Rhianydd Webb, owner of Dragons & Daffodils Cakes.
*Rhianydd set up the business in July 1999 and has designed and made over 1800 wedding cakes.
* She has taught for a number of years, both privately and in Adult Education.
* In 2008 she was awarded a NIACE award for the standard of her adult education Sugarcraft classes in Rhondda Cynon
* She has also taught courses at the Squires Kitchen International Exhibition in Farnham, Surrey for whom she writes
Instructional Cake Decorating articles for their Magazines "Cakes & Sugarcraft" and "Wedding Cakes A Design Source".
* She demonstrated for a number of years for the British Sugarcraft Guild before retiring from that to concentrate on her
Studio and local college classes.
* In 2007, she was runner-up for Celebration Cake Maker of the Year at the Prestigious Baking Industry Awards
Courses are run in Pantygraigwen Community Centre, Pantygraigwen, Pontypridd.
If you are interested in attending any of the classes listed on the website,
please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability, then complete the form above.
|The NIACE Inspire Adult Tutor &
Mentor Award 2008
|Accepting her certificate from Joanna Lumley at the
Baking Industry Awards 2007
|Rhianydds award-winning cake
|just a few topics that have been taught at the studio.
If you have a subject you are interested in, please email.
|Where to stay
Coming from afar?
We have the beautiful three star Blueberry Hotel literally opposite the shop, complete with