I teach classes from my school in Abercynon, South Wales. Both Day classes (which can also be two days) or weekly classes, sold in batches of one term at a time.
You too can join one of our fun friendly cake decorating classes. Whether online or in person
The New Normal
Things have to change a little at the moment.
I am teaching online during the pandemic, but that does mean that no matter where you live, you can either tune in live for the weekly classes, or the new One-off Courses held in Private Facebook Groups, or if you are not able to tune in live, you are free to watch them as much as you like after the class has finished.
Head on over to the online page for previous class recordings already available to view online
To make further course payments
Use the paypal button
Sculpted Cake Classes
Learn how to convert a photograph of an animal into an edible centrepiece. Right from sculpting, adding ganache, sugarpaste, texture and colour.
* Sitting Baby Chimp - Sculpted cake class using Rice Cereal Treats
* Pabu the Panda - Sculpted Cake Class using Cake
* Lying down giraffe - Sculpted Cake Class using cake for the body and a simple armature for the neck.
* West Highland Terrier - Sculpted Cake class using cake
* Mr Morris - Intermediate level Modelled figure class using Saracino modelling paste. He is the modelled figure in my book, so if you have the book, you will already have reference pictures for the class to refer to. (The book is available in the website shop)
Chocolate Work Class
* Learn how to make your own Easter Egg and a selection of individual chocolate pots. Learn how to temper chocolate, work with moulds and work with chocolate transfer sheets.
About the Classes
* All classes will be 9-6pm with an hour for lunch and mid morning and mid afternoon breaks.
* You can even choose to watch rather than cake along, and you will have lifelong access to them as I will host them on the website after the class. You will also have FB lifetime access
* They will be held in private Facebook groups, with full ingredient and equipment lists given, but as that cannot be included in the cost of the course, they will now be reduced to £50 for a full day 9-6pm of live tuition
* Templates and reference images will be added to the group before the classes and I will answer any questions you have in that group when you create your piece, whether straight away, or later in the year.
Those of you that previously booked onto the classes will have the option of transferring any payments you have made to any of the classes.
Please get in touch with me via email to organise this.
Dates coming soon.