It is now New Years Eve (just about), and I think we are all ready for a fresh new year.
I have a few things to tell you, first up, let's talk about
Most of the classes are finalised and ready to book. Here are the subjects.
* Flower work: Bird of paradise, Anthurium, Gladioli, Lisianthus (edited replay from a previous session for the (4 weeks)
* Cute Bride and Groom models (2 weeks)
* Peacock Cake (2 weeks)
* Flowers using air drying clay and working on flower arranging.
So we will make Hibiscus, Chinese Jasmine flowers, buds and leaves and Eucalyptus leaves and will spend the last three weeks of the term assembling the flowers and leaves into sprays and arrangements, then taking them apart and creating a new shape the following week.
2 weeks royal iced cookies
2 weeks on open rose with stamen centre
1 week on foliage
1 week on sharp edged covering and adding flowers
2 weeks on gelatine art indiviudal desserts),
Subjects for this term include: We are splitting the term in two halves.
* First half will be making air drying clay flowers - we are kind of in love with how long we can keep them for without damage, but the techniques are always possible in sugar, so you are welcome to join us using either air drying clay or sugar florist paste - I love Squires Kitchen variety. We will be making Snowdrops, pansy, lavender and tulip for 5 weeks,
* then spending the next three weeks on cute little animal cake toppers.
A couple of changes
Tuesday morning - I haven't heard back if anyone has any wishlists or can return, don't worry if you can't, there is never any pressure, and goodness knows, everyone's lives have certainly changed. We can always return when it is more normal.
I am not going to run Wednesday evening until we are a little more back to normal as a numb